2019 Jaguar I-Pace Spy Shots , The "Pocket Size" of Jaguar F-Pace

2019 Jaguar I-Pace Spy Shots , The "Pocket Size" of Jaguar F-Pace


2019 Jaguar i-Pace is the first EV That Jaguar Build. i-Pace introduced a few months ago at LA Auto Show, and a few days ago it comes again spotted in some spy shots.

2019 Jaguar I-Pace
2019 Jaguar I-Pace Spy Shots


according to Auto Evolution photographer who is fooled by Jaguar F-Pace look ( Exhaust, Engine Grille, etc ) realized that the car he saw isn't F-Pace at all. it heard from the engine sound which is explain enough that this is an Electric Car, Jaguar I-Pace. besides, there are some parts which lost from F-Pace and closely similar with 2019 Jaguar i-Pace that is Introduced A few months ago


 



if we see this once again, in this spy shots. The size of this suspected Jaguar I-Pace is smaller than F-Pace, or what people said "Pocket Size". when it's introduced, The power of this car is about 400 PS deserved by 50 KWh Battery that is fully charged in 90 minutes with 500 KM mileage ( 311 Miles ).

2019 Jaguar I-Pace
2019 Jaguar I-Pace 


start produce in 2018, 2019 Jaguar i-pace will be build 10.000 Units.

Comments